Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Olympic Treasury


I don't know about anyone else, but i am getting excited about the upcoming summer Olympics starting on Friday! So i thought it would be fun to make a treasury themed just for this special event! I love watching the opening ceremony, gymnastic events, diving, swimming, well ok, i like almost all of it! I am amazed at the talent and skill these gymnasts have!

I was able to find some pretty cool Olympic themed items on Etsy too i think! There werent a lot, surprisingly, but the ones i did find, i thought were perfect for my Treasury.

I especially loved Imotimes Olympic Time Clock made out of a 1988 Olympic souvenier! How creative is that! Also, the Olympic Rings Necklace by CakesMix. So cute and fun! But all these items are worth checking out for all you Summer Games fans!

Feel free to comment, what sports will you be watching? which country are you rooting for?

2 comments:

melissa said...

Wow thats very cool treasury! I'm excited also!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Excellent treasury.