Thursday, August 28, 2008

Undiscovered Series Part 14 - Meet Bearlyart


Ok, so i couldn't just post one picture here, so i had to post a few lol There were just too many of these cool hand panted clocks to only feature one! i mean honestly you take a look, could you only choose one? So as Part 13 of our Undiscovered Series, please meet Bearlyart! But, here's the really cool thing! She not only hand paints these clocks, but she uses old records to make them! Now thats eco-fantastic! She has such a variet, but honestly i kind of like the wildlife ones!

Be sure to check back tomorrow, see what else i Pounce on!!

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congratulations! You won the spy bag on my blog! :) Please email me with your address and I'll send it to the sponsor.

(You can contact me through etsy or through my blog.)

please sir said...

They are so neat - what a great find!

Rachel said...

Cool!

melissa said...

they are all very cool, I love the frog! My Mother would love the Elephant. Very cool!