Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Give em Some Love Part 1

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!


So The first installment goes to Abrowender! She has just a lovely shop! Full of stunning photographs and Tee's. She is a highschool senior, surprisingly, who is already as i can tell overflowing with talent!



♥So how did you hear about Etsy and what made you decide to sign up here?

My sister, whom I fondly call 'Tinny' basically forced me to create an Etsy so I could promote my 'Mrs.O' print/tees. I also thought it would be fun to see what other artists had to offer, and I'm having a lovely time doing just that!


♥Where do you get your inspiration from?

I get inspiration from everything, but mostly basic geometric shapes. Despite the fact that I detest math, I usually break things down into simple structures subconsciously. If I like the idea, I'll try to translate it using some the most appropriate medium. Then, whatever happens... happens.


♥What is your one true Goal/Dream?

I aspire to work in Major League Baseball for the Milwaukee Brewers baseball club... some part of the organization that reaches out into the community.


♥What one celebrity would you love to see buy one of your items?

Either Michelle Obama or Clint Eastwood. Vastly different people, I know, but both have inspired me in countless ways.

Thank you abrowender for letting us peer into your lovely shop! :) I hope everyone takes a peek!

Be sure to check back for part 2! Who will i feature next??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Work!! Such a great feature, MK!!

Ami said...

Wow - awesome photos! I'm just getting into photography as a hobby, and it's so inspiring to see someone so talented (although it also makes me realise how far I have to go!!).

Kathy said...

Wonderful shop and a great interview. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks too for entering my Giveaway and taking a peek at my shops. I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of the Calatrava (the art museum addition in Milwaukee). I've found it hard not to get people into the shots, to find the place empty.