Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Give em Some Love Part 6

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!

Please meet Elizabeth at Shortysgourmettreats! She makes wonderful all natural gourmet pet treats for our little furry friends! How cool is that???!



♥♥♥ How Did you Find out about Etsy and Decide to start selling here?

I found out about etsy through my eldest daughter, Samantha. She runs her own shop, www.veryvintage.etsy.com on here and encouraged me to start my own business and shop and sell the treats that I have been making for my dogs for ages!


♥♥♥ What Inspires you?

My two dogs are my biggest inspiration. I have a long haired German Shepherd, Pokey, who is my baby! and a lab/golden mix named Sunny. I love my pets dearly, they are a huge part of our family and I wanted to make sure they had healthy, nourishing, yet tasty treats for them to eat!




♥♥♥ What is your one main Dream/Goal?

My main goal is to open my own little dog bakery boutique. I would love to have it all dogged out and would love to have repeat customers coming to my bakery to enjoy my treats. I would also love to have it be a quaint little boutique on the side, so owners could enjoy cute dog trinkets.


♥♥♥ What one celebrity would you just love to see buy your treats for their furry friend?

It would be the dog whisperer, Cesar Millan. It would be a great honor to me for him to actually feed his precious pets my gourmet treats. If he were to buy my treats, I would consider my shop and treats to have really made it and broken through! :)

For a little extra added fun, i found this on her shop page! A true inside look!



Come back for Part 7! Could it be YOU???!

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

what a neat idea and cute treats too!

Kim Caro said...

my dogs would love these