Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Treasury Tuesday Finds


So i told ya to check back! Did ya? Huh?? Good! lol

So i love the treasuries - don't you?? but i sure wish they had a search feature on it! I would love to search for certain topics or colors to find certain treasuries- wouldn't that be fun!

Anyway, in my browsing this evening, i came across a few i want to share with you all! I took a pic or two from each one. But be sure to click their link to take you to the full treasury and show them some love! Each curator puts so much time into creating their treasuries! I know i am always thrilled to see clicks and comments on the ones i make!




Isn't Tea Dress, by Makool, awesome? It really caught my eye in this Ghostly Blue treasury by EfiaFair. She did such a lovely job!


I want these boots!! lol I found these awesome vintage Red Hot Leather Boots, by CassiesAttic, in this stunning and flaming treasury called Red Hot Heat (very fitting i would say!) curated by larkbird219 . Fabulous Job!!


And, How about something totally sweet for our last treasury feature? I found this adorable Green Orchard Choker, by LieblingDesigns, in this quite girly and oh so sweet treasury Pink Limeade created by CowlickCutie .

Ok thats it for now!! So many i wish i could feature! Did you manage to snag one earlier?? Or have a favorite one? Feel free to post it below in the comments! I'd love to see!!

No comments: