Friday, October 16, 2009

Freak Friday Feature Halloween Costumes Part 1

Ready for Round 3 of our Freaky Friday Features???

Gearing up for Halloween.... It's time to talk Costumes!!

I know its crunch time....

You're trying to decide......


Should i be a Sexy Playboy Bunny??



Or Bring out your inner Wilma Flinstone with this Cave Woman Costume




But then you think.... what about my lil one??


He/She would make an adorable Fuzzy Fluffy Adorable Bunny??


Of Course you can find all these and more at P1xie !

P1xie recalls one great family Halloween tradition growing up, "I guess it was always tradition for us to go down to a place call Shakey Pizza in San Jose for their Halloween costume contest (my mom made our costumes) I never won but my brother did as a robot. My dad was good with electronics and his cardboard with silver fabric had lights and a robot beep. " Sounds like you came from a pretty crafty family P1xie!

You can also follow P1xie along in her journeys on her new blog eleenafashionista

Be Sure to check back later for more fun freaky features!!

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh I love your blog and posts!!! You are beautiful and so funny :)
Please come check out my blog at
www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I try to have a giveaway every Monday so be sure to follow me so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila