Friday, February 19, 2010

Longing for Spring





My dad, or as i call him dadddioooo (and yes i really do! lol), sent me these lovely flowers for valentines day.


A week later and they are still just as beautiful! (which is rare for cut flowers!) So took a few photos to share!

I love love love daisies! They are my favorite! The bright white, the rich red, the subtle pink flowers make me long for Spring!


Especially during a weekend when my dad was supposed to come into town to visit, but alas, had to postpone because, yes, again, more bad winter weather.

But, i know he will get to come soon! So until then, i will knit and crochet and admire my pretty flowers!



1 comment:

Erica said...

those do look amazingly fresh and chipper! I love flowers, they always make me smile. What a sweet dad!