Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm Baaaackkkkkk!!! and with a Special for you all too!





Woohoo!

Miss me??

Awww i know you did! ♥

I have been MIA for months now i know... trying to heal, take care of personal things, and get better. But i am back! Not full steam yet, but back at least!

And in honor of my re-opening and my Bday (shhhhh i'm gonna be 31!!! Eeeeek!) i am offering 30% off everything in my shop from today til Sunday, April 25th. Plus every order will recieve a special free gift!
So come say hello again!

Take a browse!
Maybe find something fun to wear!


And, don't forget, i love custom orders too!

and be sure to keep watch! im posting great specials from other shops all week long!!! never know what you might find you cant live without!

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Welcome back, mk. Feel better.

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Welcome back and good luck!!!! <3 <3

Waterrose said...

Glad to see you back! I love that thumb ring...thanks for visiting too!