Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome!

Well this is my first ever blog, I admit I am sooo new to this whole blogging thing. But, I thought I would give it a shot. I will mostly be talking about and showcasing many of the wonderfully talented etsians I have met and come across since joining back in September. I will of course show my new and upcoming items as well!

In some ways i still feel very new to Etsy, but in others, its quite like home! So many wonderfully friendly people I have met and become friends with, it's almost like a little etsy family. Lol well ok, not "little" lol as there are hundreds of thousands of us on there! But, you get the idea!

I hope if you haven't heard of Etsy by now, you will check it out -
http://etsy.com . It's a place for all things handmade and vintage. It's still considered somewhat new company I think, only being a little over 2 years old. But, I think it's a name that will soon be well known world wide and i am excited to be a part of it!

Please feel free to check out my little shop on there
http://missknits.etsy.com I am constantly updating my shop, adding new items daily! I am also in the forums or in chat often, so if you see me, please say hi! Thanks again for reading my little blog! I am still getting it up and running but do come back often! You never know what treasures you might discover!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did an awesome job getting your blog started. Keep it up. Nice colors and love the banner. Thank you for adding my link. One of your many etsy friends. Donnarose

Deana Mattos said...

Great start. Very eye-catching.
thanks for listing my shop
take care, hugs bella

Nora said...

I just love your blog. I want to do this so bad but get so confused when I try to set this up. You have done a great job, I love it!!!
Nora