Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Give Em Some Love Part 15

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!


Give a Warm Welcome to vscozythings! She is a Stay at home mom with 3 kids of her own! Her profile says she started out making items for chinchillas! But, now she makes such cute, soft Fleece baby pieces like hats, cloths, and toys!

♥♥♥ How did you hear about Etsy?

I heard about Etsy from other moms I know online, who use and sell here themselves! After browsing quite a bit, I decided to try and see if I could make it work for me, with my baby things :D

♥♥♥ What Inspires you?

My kids! And others kids really. And the fact that the mass produced things in the stores are usually really over priced, IMO and not made with nearly as much care as what I make.


♥♥♥ What is your one main Goal/Dream?

This is a toughie. Though I would have to say, to be able to stay home with my kids, like I have the past 8 years, but to also be able to help support our family and better our living situation, through the things I can make. We have had a few rough years, with layoffs and such, for my husband and Id love to help make things easier on him.

♥♥♥ What one celebrity would you just love to see sporting one of your pieces?

You know, I'm not sure at all! I don't pay a whole lot of attention to them. Maybe Jennifer Garner?? That would really be cool, if ANY of them bought one of my things :D


Thanks vscozythings for letting us sneak into your shop for a bit!!

Come back in a few days for Part 16! See who's next!

No comments: