Saturday, February 21, 2009

Give Em Some Love Part 17

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!


Give a Warm Welcome to Rebecca from NotSoShabbyChic! She is a pretty new seller still, only on Etsy for a month or so. She makes such adorable home adornments like suncatchers and ornaments, plus listing a lot of supplies! So be sure to check her out!

♥♥♥ How did you hear about Etsy?

I heard about Etsy through my sister who has gotten me a few adorable gifts from sellers on here. I decided that I wanted to start selling on here because I get great joy from creating and crafting ornaments and objects, and I get even more joy when I have shared one of my pieces with someone else and I see how much they like it and appreciate the amount of time and work that went into it.




♥♥♥ What Inspires you?

I get a lot of my inspiration from nature. I am an avid birdwatcher and gardener, so I like to include birds and flowers in my work whenever possible. I have also always admired the style of the Victorian era, so that's where my color scheme and some of my other ideas come from.


♥♥♥ What is your one main Goal/Dream?

My one true goal and dream in my life is to be happy. Every day that I get older I realize that I need to try to fill up my life with as many things that bring myself and others joy. Crafting is one of the things that helps me achieve this goal. :)




♥♥♥ What one celebrity would you just love to see sporting one of your pieces?

If I could see one celebrity buying one of my pieces, I guess it would have to be... hmmm... Kate Winslet? Not sure why, but she popped into my head as the answer for this one. I guess because she has always struck me as being very down-to-earth.


Thanks Rebecca for letting us sneak into your shop for a bit!! Stay tuned for another spotlight!

No comments: