Monday, February 2, 2009

Give em Some Love Part 8

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!

Say Hello to Stephanie at Mulryjewels! She is an opera singer (how cool is that!) who creates stunning pieces of jewelry!


♥♥♥ How did you hear about Etsy and what made you decide to sell here?

Funny enough I heard about etsy from a friend of a friend whow saw my jewelry and told me about HER friend who sells on etsy and does very well (dont remember the name though).

I saw how creative all of the sellers were and it seemed like an amazing community to be a part of. These people were really creating art and not just trying to make money. I fell in love and signed on that day.


♥♥♥ What is your one Dream or Goal?

My true goal is to be a full time opera singer with a sucessful jewelry business. This allows me to keep creating musicall and artistically. I'm a true pisces, I guess.



♥♥♥ What one Celebrity would you just love see wearing one of your pieces?

My number one celebrity to wear my jewelry is by Far "the big O." I actually considered (today) sending some pieces to her just as a thank you for teaching people how to live their best life. That is probably totally corny but it is SO how I feel. I would also love someone like Kate Wynslet to wear some of my more classic and elegant pieces. I want Queen Latifa to wear my more bold pieces. Then, of course, Michelle Obama can wear whatever she wants!


Thanks Stephanie for sharing your shop with us!! Wishing you lots of luck and lots of sales! :)


Yep, Stay Tuned, there's more lovely shops to come! :)

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

great feature, what pretty items she makes!