Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogger Award Catch Up!

So lots of family stuff been going on, with the loss of my uncle and things. So i am trying to play a bit of blogger catch up! In my internet online absence i was honored to be awarded with a blogger award! I was truly grateful!


The Lemonade Award

WeeKnit was so kind to include me among 9 others for the Lemonade Award! Now i had never heard of this award before, but i have to say its a very cool one! And of course always fun to pass it on!

After a long week, heck month, it really was a pleasant surprise!

The Lemonade Award is given to someone who has shown gratitude or a great attitude in a given week. Then each recipient gets to pass the award along to 10 more people. The hard part for me, is narrowing it down to just 10 others! I follow so many great blogs, so please do not feel left out if i did not choose you (this time around!) You all, in my book, deserve it. But these 10, i feel, stood out the most to me when i think of what this award stands for! They are always uplifting, inspiring, creative, and positive blogs.

Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.


So i hope you take the time and check out their blog too!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: