Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Handmade Wedding?

I wonder if its possible to have a totally handmade wedding? So i started looking around on Etsy, and i do believe it is possible! I was amazed to find everything from Wedding Gowns, veils, garters, wedding bands, bouquets, cake toppers, even cakes!


I loved this dress! (By Littleredsparrow)

Ok this one too, by Kalypsochick! lol isn't it cool?? traditional in a sense, but with a bit of flair!

So then i saw the treasury was opening (yes i have been sooo addicted to getting one lately!) so i thought why not do a treasury on an Etsy Wedding!

So Click Here to see it! if i do say so myself, i think it turned out pretty cool!

Now all i need is the guy! lol

1 comment:

Cherry Lane Jane said...

oh wow those dresses are just gorgeous and so is your treasury!!!

I really love the idea of an all handmade etsy wedding