Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Lovely Blog Award!

I was pleasantly surprised to find that AlmostPrecious had included me among 14 other fabulous bloggers with the Lovely Blog Award! Please be sure to check out her shop, and her blog! She Makes beautiful jewelry and she really does have a "lovely blog"! :)

So, now i get to pass the baton on to 15 of my favorite blogs...Hard choice to make as I have sooo many favorites.

But, after narrowing down my choices (not an easy task mind you! lol) I have come up with my 15 favorites listed below...Now it's your turn HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Accept the award.

2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, along

with his or her blog link.

3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


1. PrimitiveMomOfTwo
2. smutopia
3. Audrey's Country Crafts
4. RedFenyx
5. Vintageholicfrog
6. Mommyworksblog
7. LilyBeanDesign
8. ShabbynChic
9. SweetThangsShop
10. RikRakStudio
11. Alloverart
12. StrawberryAnarchy
13. CicadaDaydreams
14. ContrawiseRamblings
15. JoltsRamblings

Please check out these lovely blogs...you might discover your own hidden treasure...a new favorite blog !!! Have Fun!

♥ And, Thank you AlmostPrecious! ♥

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks so much for the award!! You are not going to believe this - but you are the 3rd person today to give me this award!! LOL
I will mention all three of you in my post about the award on Thurs.
I would love for you to accept an award from me. You will find it here:
http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/2009/01/awards-part-2.html

RedFenyx said...

Thank You so much for the lovely award!
I'll make a post soon with all the awards received ^^
Have a lovely evening!

Lily Bean Designs said...

Hey! Thanks for the award!!!! I will be posting about it tomorrow! Thank you so much, and I am so glad you like my blog! =)

Unknown said...

yay thanks for adding me! I will be making a post with the award too! thanks for reading my blog, I'm happy you enjoy it :D

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Thanks so much for the blog award! I'm so happy you like stopping by.