Thursday, December 15, 2011

My First Secret Santa Gift!

So i received 2 secret santa gifts! One from the Crazy Thread and one from Sabre's Closet SS.. I couldn't resist any longer, i had to open at least 1! i'm trying hard to save the other for christmas (but we'll see how long that lasts!)

So here's a quick foto of what i got! It was all blue themed! (which i love blue!!) A pair of fun blue shades, super fun blue nail polish, blue heart earrings, blue and white stud earrings, blue flower bobby pins and an amazing ring! I love it all!! My Secret Santa went above and beyond!! thank you!!! ♥♥♥






 And for anyone curious.... Here's my other SS gifteee below, in the super cute snowman bag! How fun is that!! Wonder whats inside! Eeeek, ok i might not be able to wait! lol but i'm trying!!!





Did you get your Secret Santa gift yet? send me a photo and i'll post it so we can all see what you got! :)

No comments: