Monday, February 9, 2009

Give em Some Love Part 11

I decided at least twice a week i will spotlight shops who have had no sales (or only 1 or 2 sales) to give them a little time in the sun! They are all beautiful shops who deserve a little love! So i hope you come back and check out who i feature! You never know what favorite you might just discover!

I would like to introduce you all to a lovely new shop called ABGifts! She makes very pretty jewelry!



♥♥♥ How did you hear about Etsy and what made you decide to sell here?


I heard about Etsy from several vendors at local craft fairs. I was quite interested in the site and once I became laid off from my full-time job, my interest peaked and here I am.



♥♥♥ What Inspires you?


I would have to say that the wants of my friends and my own preferences play heavily into my pieces.



♥♥♥ What is your one main Dream or Goal?

My one dream would be to see someone famous donning my creations



♥♥♥ What one celebrity would you love see wearing one of your pieces?

Either Kate Hudson or Carrie Underwood.


Don't you just love her earrings? Thanks ABGifts for sharing your shop with us!!

No comments: