Friday, September 25, 2009

Freak Friday Feature Spooky Supplies Part 2

I found these very cool spider webby tags from JessMadeThis.




Jess has been making things for a long time! She's pretty new to etsy and only opened her shop in early July. She says, "I love being on etsy! I enjoy browsing everybody's shops and having another reason to make crafts!" (so do i!!)


She has some great memories of Halloween as kid too - "I guess one thing that stands out is the annual costume parade at my elementary school. All the classes would individually take a walk around the school to show off their costumes. It was always a lot of fun and made us all feel really important."


Be sure to check out her
shop for all kinds of neato tags, bookmarks and so much more!! :)

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Those are really great!! Will have to check out the shop!
Hello!! Thanks so much for letting me know the link to Becca's shop wasn't working. I've fixed it now!!
And Thanks for entering the give away. Unfortunately comments don't count. There is a large button that says "Click Here to Enter Give Away" - click on that and it will take you to the entry form.
Hope to see you enter!!
Audrey

http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/2009/09/beccas-bead-creations.html