Friday, October 2, 2009

Freak Friday Feature Eerie Embellishments Part 2


I got my Eye on that cupcake!


Literally! lol

Aren't these adorable??

Find them at coconeenies shop on Etsy!


Such fun! Wouldn't your kids and friends and family just love a Halloween treat topped with this??

I asked Coconeenies what she loved about Halloween: "Like every kid growing up in the states, I always had feelings of giddy anticipation in the weeks leading up to Halloween- the costumes, the candy, the late nights! Those feelings have only grown with my age, spending the weeks leading up to Halloween collecting, creating, and decorating. I find it so exciting that this year I have an outlet to share my wares through my shop on Etsy. So, in honor of Halloween I wish that your Halloween is exactly what you want it to be... kooky, scary, grand, or strange, but never ever boring- HaPpY HaLlOwEen!"


And Coconeenies is being so generous too! She is offering all of you 10% off all her Halloween items til 10/14/09! Discount will be refunded through paypal and does not apply to shipping charges. Get yourself a cute Trick or Treat banner, or a set of those kooky Eyeballs!

No comments: